Naughty Neighbors 2--Chapter One
Darlene spent the day working out, and peeking through her studio window
to the neighbor’s drive way.
She noticed a little yellow sports car in the drive that wasn’t there
yesterday, so she assumed it was Tommy’s wife’s car.
He drove a silver Kia, nothing
fancy, but still cool looking.
Darlene’s excitement grew when she noticed the
woman walk out of the front door. She stood in the yard, looking around the
neighborhood, and then started towards Darlene’s door.
Darlene grabbed her towel and wiped off her face and chest. She smoother
her hair back with her hands, and then wrapped a pony tail holder around it to
hold it in place.
As she made her way down the
stairs, the front door bell was already chiming.
She opened the door to a beautiful blonde woman. Her hair was bouncy and
curly, and her breasts burst out of her tiny sundress. Darlene felt a little
self-conscious as she stood there in her yoga pants and sports top that
flattened her naturally large breasts.
This woman’s breasts looked like they were custom made. They were much
larger than normal for her small frame, and they sat high on her chest, even
without a bra to support them.
She smiled with perfectly white teeth. Her lips were painted a light
shade of pink, and her blue eyes looked friendly and young.
Darlene figured she had to be at least a few years younger than her. She
was guessing around 23, maybe 24.
“Hi, I’m Tamara, your new
neighbor.” She said, her voice perky and soft.
“Hi, I’m Darlene, welcome to the
neighborhood.” She said.
“Would you like to come in?” she
added, motioning for her to enter.
“You wouldn’t happen to have any
coffee would you?” Tamara asked.
“No. Phil doesn’t allow it in the house.” Darlene said, realizing she
just made Phil sound like an asshole.
“Oh god, how to function?” she
asked, following Darlene into the kitchen.
Darlene
snuck into the laundry room and pulled her cigarettes and lighter from the
detergent box.
“This is how.” She said with a
smile.
“Can I have one?” Tamara asked
with a giggle.
“Sure.” Darlene said, and then
led her to the back yard.
They sat in the lounge chairs while Darlene lit her cigarette. She
handed the pack and the lighter to Tamara, and then leaned back in her chair.
“Don’t tell Tommy.” She said as
she puffed on the cigarette to get it lit.
“I won’t tell Tommy if you don’t
tell Phil.” Darlene said.
The girls giggled, and puffed on their cigarettes a couple of times
before speaking. Darlene was enjoying the relaxation, and the company.
“So, what is there to do here?”
Tamara asked.
“Not much.” Darlene admitted.
“Most of the people in the neighborhood have kids, so they stay pretty
busy. I work out.” She added.
Darlene rolled her eyes at the woman. “Maybe in L.A., but here, you look
better than most.” She said.
“Oh, really? I might like it here
then!” Tamara said with a laugh.
“So, what do you do?” Darlene
asked.
“I’m an interior decorator.”
Tamara said.
Darlene
asked her questions about her work, and told her she could probably use her
help with her house. She was never big with decorating, so she left much of
that up to Phil, who, even though he considered himself an expert, was not.
When Tamara found out that Phil was a personal trainer, she offered to
trade services. She said she could use the help with her last few pounds, and
she really had no idea how to tone her body the way she wanted.
“Tommy designed a fitness app right?” Darlene asked, figuring he should
be able to help with toning.
“Yes, but it’s all technical. He’s not a big fitness nut or anything. It’s
more for tracking, not so much designing a workout or anything.” She said.
“I just didn’t figure him for a
computer nerd.” Darlene said with a giggle.
“I know right, that long hair
makes him look like a rock star.” She said.
Darlene agreed. Tommy’s long hair and tattoos down his arms did make him
look like a rock star. It was hot.
“How long have you two been
married?” Darlene asked.
“Three years.” She said with a
smile.
“Wow, you look like newlyweds.”
Darlene said.
Tamara looked at her funny, and Darlene realized she had not seen them
together yet, at least not as far as Tamara knew.
“I mean, you’re both so young
looking.” She said, covering her tracks.
What she really meant was that the way he fucked her in the pool last
night, they looked like they were newlyweds.
“Oh, well he is a little older. I’m
23, he’s 26.” She said.
“I like older men,” she added.
Darlene told her Phil was 34, and she was 28, so she guessed she liked
them a little older too.
“I like a man who knows what he’s
doing.” Tamara said with a smirk.
“I can relate to that.” Darlene
said with a small chuckle.
Darlene
knew her experiences with younger men were usually quite awkward and usually
left her sexually frustrated as they finished without worrying about her. But,
what she saw last night, the way Tommy picked Tamara up, spent so much time
working her pussy with his tongue, and the attention he paid to every inch of
her body, she figured he would be a younger lover that had the right skill to
please her.
“Babe, you want to run to the hardware store with me?” Tommy asked from
over the fence.
Darlene hid the cigarette butts
in the garden.
“Sure, be over in a minute.”
Tamara responded.
“Well, I better go.” She said.
“It was good meeting you, if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask.”
Darlene said as she watched her walk through the gate to her house.
No comments